Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Go with the Flow

10.17.11a
10.17.11b
10.17.11c10.17.11d
{Shop: Similar Top, Similar Skirt, Shoes, Necklace}
 
Yesterday called for flowy. Until I realized it was blowing 30 mph winds and then yesterday called for pants. But once an outfit happens, it happens. There is not turning back. Also, yesterday was laundry day so really there was no turning back.
 
If you hear me say one thing, it is this: buy a nice cream, white or ivory blouse that goes with everything. Do you hear me? I've worn this guy countless of times. It's soft, transitional, remixable. He listens to my problems, doesn't judge me when I eat a whole box of cookies. We're practically best friends. Moral of that weird story: a neutral blouse goes a long way.