Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Neapolitan

1.11.12b
1.11.12a
1.11.12c
1.11.12d
{Lace Top, Similar Skirt}

Last time I wore a handmade cowl, I had many comments that accoladed me on my fine ability to knit. No, friends. I can not knit. In all honesty I have trouble tying lace up shoes, so knitting doesn't happen in the Everyday household. I just have family members and talented friends that I force at gun point to make me things for free. Isn't that so sweet of them? 

My shoes are in fact from Target. Cute, but not sturdy. Don't be fooled I am walking with purpose today but only because I have to concentrate on every step I take. I can see strangers taking wagers on how long before I fall or break an ankle. (Breaking an ankle would obviously be a higher wager.) Cute but not sturdy; that should be my tag line.