Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Third Grade

1.18.12a
1.18.12c
1.18.12b
{Sweater, Chambray Shirt, Similar Jeans, Similar Wedges}

Let's be honest -- I would have gladly worn this outfit in third grade. Of course I would have most likely won best dressed for third grade; I judge this mainly on the basis that most 8 year olds don't wear heels and I don't have lunch crusted on my face. Now that I think about it, I'd pretty much face off with a third grader any day of the week on any topic besides Geography (simply because I realized where Hawaii was just this year and I don't own map pencils). But even as a 27 year old, it feels good to be wearing hot pink pants with a polka dot sweater AND to know where Hawaii is on a map. 

Elementary my friends, elementary.