Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pleather and Lace

11.11.10b11.11.10a
11.11.10d
11.11.10e


Someone asked me if I plan all of my outfits beforehand or if I just go with it. Well I certainly like to make a plan but sometimes you've just got to go with the flow. Like today the plan was.... not this outfit. I put plan 'A' on and it looked stupid, so here is plan 'I just made it up now'. But for the most part when it comes to my remixes, I like to have a good idea of outfits that I can create. Because somedays the creative flow comes, other days I need a cheat sheet.

Also, Formspring and I have decided to part ways. It's not you, it's me. I can't always get to all the questions and I start to feel unfair and mean. Oh and did I mention it's a time-suck? I could spend hours on there but the line has to be drawn. So if you've got questions, I've got an email. :)



And this is what happens when I run out of poses:
11.11.10f

Why yes, that is the 'running man' in the last two photos. Thank you for noticing.