Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Over the Shoulder Smolder Holder

11.30.10a
11.30.10b
11.30.10c
11.30.10d
{Shop: Skirt, Socks, Boots}

I have officially conquered the smolder look. Look at that smolder up there. That look says "Fall in love with me, but don't, I'll only break your heart." It's been 26 years in the making; looking in mirrors constantly, checking my reflection in order to master the smolder. But look at that smolder now -- conquered! 

I am not sure where this pretty scarf came from. Did I steal it? Possibly. I can't remember. Oh wait no I didn't steal my scarf. Whew. My sweet cousin donated it to me. (You know, my Donate Pretty Scarves to Kendi Foundation) But where did she get it? I have no idea. She probably stole it. 

For the life of me, I couldn't think of a name for this blog post. So leave your suggestions now! The best one wins.*


*And by best I mean funniest and by win I mean I'll just re-name my post. That's all you get. And a hug. You get a hug.

**The winner is: "Over the Shoulder Smolder Holder" from Stephanie. I laughed for a good 5 minutes on that one. You guys are funny -- I should hire all of you to write my titles for me. I don't pay and I"m a terrible boss. You in?