Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Substitute Teacher

notkendi
IMG_0607
IMG_0617
Details


Hello everyone, I'm Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy. I'll be your pseudo-Kendi for the day. Happy black Friday! I'm still in a post-Thanksgiving food coma, and stuck at work today. But that probably works out for the best, since I don't need to go shopping anyway (and shouldn't, since I'm on day 15 of the 30 for 30!).

Anyway, Kendi and I swapping posts today. We seem to own a lot of the same clothes, so we decided to style our striped Old Navy tee and see how different/similar our outfits are. My outfit is inspired by the opposite of the weather we've been getting here in Michigan. It's been cold, rainy and cloudy for days. I'm so ready for it to be nice out again, which, for the Detroit area, means I have to wait until spring. These shoes aren't really the most practical for cold weather, but I don't care. I want to wear them with everything, even if they don't match. Every time I wear them I want to sing Nancy Sinatra. Then I change my mind and close my mouth, because no one needs to hear that.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, are getting great deals during Black Friday, and hopefully you'll think of me while you're out shopping. Sadly, I'm stuck at my desk, wishing I were at home sleeping.

Thanks for letting me borrow your blog for my post, Kendi! To see Kendi's sixteenth outfit, visit my blog.