Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thankful






I told myself that I would not do a typical "what am I thankful for" post. But I lied, I am. I made a list last night of everything I was thankful for and you know what? Not a thing was on there. Not an article of clothing, not an electronic that I own, not a book I've read. The only things on my list were not things at all but people in my life. I am so very thankful for the people I see each day (hello, husband), the ones I don't get to see enough of (that's you, dear family) and the ones I've never met but feel like I know (that's you!). So today I am the luckiest and most thankful girl in the world because I know you and because you choose to live your life with me, may you be my husband, my family, or my friends. 

Thank you for being a part of my little life. Because of you I am thankful.


Happy Thanksgiving, my little turkeys.