Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Playing Hooky


11.12.10b

11.12.10a
11.12.10c
11.12.10f

{Shop: Top, Jeans, Shoes, Necklace}
Outfit five is in the can. I never actually understood that expression. I also do not know if I used it correctly.

So this sweater is my 30th item! Pretty huh? I pretty much don't want to take it off. It's one of those "I feel luxurious but I don't have to suck in because it's slouchy" kind of sweaters, so in other words: the perfect date night or high school reunion sweater. It's also perfect for playing hooky on a Friday afternoon. B and I are headed into the city to go see an afternoon movie and catch a happy hour. That catch? B has to work tomorrow. But it's okay because we still feel like we're getting away with something.

You know what we didn't get away with? Taking these photos today in a public park. We totally got caught. This is my "I got caught, but I'm still adorable right?" smile. Nervous, yet endearing. Notice the I don't know what to do with my hands so I tuck them under things move. Always classy.

11.12.10d