Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

You may or may not have seen this outfit before.


11.27.10b

11.27.10a
11.27.10e
11.27.10c


If you visited Miss Vinyl Ahoy's blog from our swap on Friday, then you've seen this outfit before. But maybe, just this once, you can pretend that you didn't see it and act surprised. Just like you'll have to act at your surprise birthday part next week. Oh, you didn't know about that? Sorry, just act surprised. 

Well I don't know about you guys but I broke my personal record for how many meals I can eat in a twenty-four hour period. (It was six this year). That was without a nap, too. It was a Thanksgiving miracle. Then we woke up at 3:45 a.m. and went Black Friday shopping. Before you start hurling "I thought you weren't supposed to shop?!?!" insults at me, I had two very important people I needed to shop for: precious nephew 1 and adorable nephew 2. If you saw these two kids, you'd wake up early and stand in lines to get a few toys for a few dollars off. So if buying toys for my nephews is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

(Do you see what I did there? I used your emotions against you and now you are on my side. No worries, there was no personal shopping unless you count a HUGE coffee for me and some warm socks for my husband. Do you see what I did there? I used your emotions against you again. You should have seen that coming.)