Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What Dreams are Made Of

11.29.10a
11.29.10b
11.29.10c
11.29.10f
11.29.10e
11.29.10d


I have been waiting to wear this outfit all weekend long. I woke up one night with this outfit in my dream but I didn't pack all of these items, so I had to wait until I got home. (So maybe I dream about outfits and ex-boyfriends. Judge me.) My outfit turned out exactly how I wanted it to. I'd like to take this moment and give my subconscious a shout-out for never sleeping on the job. But on the other hand, I'm married so we can go ahead and clean out the ol' ex-files.

I feel very Lucky Magazine today with my mix of autumn colors. (hire me!) It crossed my mind for about twenty seconds to photoshop myself onto a Lucky Magazine cover and send it to them. But then I realized that's creepy. So I didn't do it.

Yet.

I have to be honest -- we were without internet for 4 days and it was really hard. This partially scares me and makes me sad. And partially makes me want to buy a personal satellite internet hat so that I will never be without internet again. I'm kidding, they don't even make those kind of things.... wait, do they make those? Not that I would buy one. But I would if it was on sale and cute. I'm kidding. (I'm not kidding.)