Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Meow

10.31.11a
10.31.11b
10.31.11c
10.31.11d
{Shop: Similar Blouse, Similar Jeans, Ankle Boots, Bag}

Every Halloween I feel so lame. Ever since becoming an adult (who is still cutting baby teeth) I don't dress up and celebrate -- not because I don't believe in fun but mainly because I'm that lazy. What will we do tonight? Leave all of our lights off and eat candy corn, alone in the dark until I pass out from my sugar high. This is every Monday night, but usually we leave the lights on. 

Newsflash: I just saw a man in a coffee shop having a business meeting dressed as Tigger. I applaud his bravery and his dedication to the holiday. I on the other hand also dressed in costume today. Leopard print -- get it? I'm a cat.