Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Economics

11.1.11c
11.1.11a
11.1.11b
11.1.11d
11.1.11e
{Shop: Top*, Pants, Skinny Belt, Clutch, Necklace, Fossil Watch, Wedges}
 
I feel like my hair is growing way too fast. The past few years I was growing it out from a bad chop job, so it felt like it took forever to grow. Now I feel like it grows more and more every day. Probably because it is. (See? 8th grade biology class did mean something to me.) The only reason I am noticing this is because I'm now paying for haircuts whereas before I was not even getting hair cuts. Simple economics really. Plus I'm a tight wad when it comes to the salon. I'd just rather buy a shirt than get a haircut. I'd rather buy clothes than do a lot of things, now that I think about it...
 
 
*PS: Check in stores for this top, I got mine on mega sale + 30% off. Also, since you are here my pearl bracelet is from Forever21 forever ago and the chunky bracelet is from Bloom.