Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tough

11.21.11b
11.21.11c
11.21.11d
11.21.11e
{Dress, Jacket}

Twenty-seven years old is an odd age when it comes to style. I'm still drawn to cute dresses but when I put them on I feel like I'm trying to look 20. Which I kind of already do in the face so cute dresses are counter-productive to my pending adulthood, especially when trying to purchase alcohol or spray paint. I feel like the only way to wear cute dresses is to toughen them up. A leather jacket is tough. But a faux leather jacket on sale at Target in the Juniors section is even tougher right?  That's what I tell myself. 

Also, you know those words that you say out loud or type too much and they start sounding/looking weird? The word 'tough' is really starting to freak me out. You too, 'fork'.