Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Easy Does It

11.7.11c
11.7.11b
11.7.11a
11.7.11d
{Similar Sweater, Similar Scarf, Wedges, Watch}

Monday mornings always catch me off guard. I sit down at my computer to write and...nothing. Absolutely nothing comes to mind. So today I will write about nothing. Just like I do every other day, but today I'm acutely aware of it. 

When I bought this skirt (yes, from myself) I wasn't sure of it's remixability. But I'll be darned if I can't remix this beautiful thing. I have figured out that if it's a complicated piece then just go simple everywhere else. For instance, the first time I paired it with white and now with black. Next time -- probably grey or beige. Who knows? I'm so unpredictable. 

(PS -- many have asked about bloom selling online. Right now the answer is no but maybe in the future sometime? Well then. That should answer all your questions.)