Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fossil Lookbook


Back in September, I worked with the team at Fossil on their holiday lookbook. The idea? Using the 30 for 30 remix with their holiday line. After running around the room for a solid 15 minutes giving my self high-fives, I told Fossil I was in. True to the 30 for 30, I picked out 30 pieces and styled each look.  Then shot the outfits over two days. Possibly the fastest remix in style blogging history. (I do not recommend a two-day timeline for 30 outfits, just FYI.)

This was also possibly the coolest thing that I've ever done. With exception to my wedding day and winning the 6th grade science fair. (Admittedly the science fair was a big day in my life.)


A few of my favorites from the shoot. 




And of course you can check out all of the looks at Fossil.com.