Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pleather Please

11.11.11a
11.11.11b
11.11.11c
11.11.11d
{Similar Blazer, Necklace, Shoes, Bracelet, Watch (c/o Fossil)}

Good news you guys, I found pleather pants. On sale. In my size. I'm almost certain I saw a light from heaven shine down on the sale rack in Gap that day, but I can't be sure. Now there are only a few downsides to pleather leggings. 1) It's hard to bend your knee, which in turn makes a lot of everyday activities difficult. Not impossible, but difficult. 2) Sweaty. I'll just leave it at that. 

The only other problem is that they draw a lot of attention to your lower half. My knees haven't received this much attention since those yellow tights that looked like my jaundiced skin. Good thing I really like the shape of my knees.