Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I Owe You One

3.4.11a
3.4.11b
3.4.11d
3.4.11c
{Shop: Similar Tank, Similar Polka Dot Blouse, Jeans, Similar Heels}

Something very exciting happened yesterday and I owe you guys a huge thank you. Remember when I so selfishly asked for you to vote for me for a Texas Social Media Award nomination and then you did? Well guess what? I won an award because you voted! I would like to think that it's because I'm awesome, but really it's because you're awesome. No you are. No, you. 

So all of that weird banter to say THANK YOU for quite possibly being the best people I've ever known and...not met. Party at my place tonight. Drinks are on the house. (Our drink of choice is tap water, by the way. I'll spring for a bag of ice since it's an extra special occasion. ) 

So this is outfit 29. You know what this means right? It means I'm one outfit away from regaining sanity and the rest of my closet. Well the sanity was never there, but my closet is calling my name.