Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Animal


3.28.11a

3.28.11b3.28.11d
3.28.11c


At the Texas Style Council Conference a few weeks ago, Jen and I swapped a few items. So far I've worn it twice on my blog and I've slept in it every single night. It's the jacket I never knew I wanted. Kind of like when people say "you're the son/daughter I never had." But this is a jacket. So it's kind of different.

Breaking news: It's a good thing we already took photos today because I just got Nutella on my shirt. I was making a Nutella sandwich. What's that you ask? That's when you take a spoonful of Nutella and place it in between two other spoonfuls of Nutella. Delicious and healthy.*


*Depends on what your definition of healthy is. My definition includes Nutella.