Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Skirting the Issue

3.22.11e
3.22.11a
3.22.11c
3.22.11d
{Shop: Similar Top, Skirt, Shoes}

I just wrote a whole post about how I washed this dry clean only shirt and it turned out okay. The post was about 2 paragraphs long and there might have been a point where I name dropped a specific laundry detergent. But when I went back to read it, I fell asleep. So I'm sparing you from that story. Although if you'd like to hear my riveting laundry tale, you're lonely or you have a few minutes to spare, email me. We could be friends.

I've had the hardest time trying to figure out how to wear this skirt. Don't get me wrong -- it's a peach of skirt. And from what I can tell from the trusty internet, pleats are where it's at this spring. However, when I tried to pair anything with it, I just ended up looking like a creepy, old substitute teacher. Oh, you know the type. I almost gave in to a beaded necklace that also holds my glasses around my neck, when I discovered this top pairs wonderfully with the skirt.

I don't know -- I might still give in to that beaded necklace.