Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Responsible

9.13.11a
9.13.11b
9.13.11c
9.13.11d

{Shop: Dress, Wedges, Clutch}

One of the first things I look for in a new place of residence is a good wine bar and the nearest Target. You may think 'hospital' or 'police station' but no, for me it's a good time over healthcare or safety. Which I figure will only last me through my twenties. Once I hit 30, my responsibility gene will kick in. Right? Isn't that how it works? And then I will have kids. Or is it kids, then responsibility? This might be why we've yet to venture into parenthood. 

All that to say, two weeks in town and we've found ourselves a wine bar and 2 Targets within a 15 miles radius. As if I need another reason to wake up and get dressed everyday. 


(PS -- did anyone end up at a Target today for the Missoni collection? Have missed it? Did you buy it all before I could get my grubby hands on it?)