Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Elephunk

9.6.11a9.6.11b
9.6.11c
9.6.11d
{Shop: Similar ShortsPurse}

Yes, I did just name this post after a questionable Black Eyed Pea album. Because that's where my brain goes when I'm tired. It goes to the dark side that is Top 40 radio of 2003. Don't phunk with my heart.

New things I've learned this week: it is possible to cover up tired with concealer. Five layers of three different types of concealer to be exact and I look like a human again. Which coincidentally is the same as the cups of coffee I need to drink every day just to be able to speak. I think five is my new lucky number.

And ss if my shirt didn't have enough elephants for you, I wore my elephant necklace from my great Aunt Murl. No, not Merl, my other great aunt who also provides jewelry to young bloggers. This can be confusing, I know.