Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Meant to Be

9.15.11a
9.15.11c
9.15.11b
9.15.11d
{Shop: Similar Vest, Pants, Similar Heels, Bag, Rubberband Bracelet}

It hit me last night as I was watching 'Storage Wars' and playing a crossword, that fashion week is happening a million miles away. And for a second I thought I was in the wrong place. I should most certainly be in a pretty dress in NYC, drooling over runway style and stalking Anna Wintour. Right? 

And then this post happened. Instead of an 'arm party' I've got an old hair tie on my wrist for when my hair inevitably decides to turn against me. Then as I was labeling my outfit, I had to google Calvin Klein's name to make sure I spelled it right. (I didn't.) Perhaps on my couch playing crosswords is right where I'm meant to be. 

As you can see, in honor of the missed Missoni event at Target (Missedoni?) I wore my thrifted knock off sweater vest version of Missoni. Thrifted and a knock off? Oh girl you are too much.