Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Old School


{Shop: Similar Top, Loafers (c/o of Nine West), Clutch (c/o Modcloth)}

You may notice that my hair grew over night. But really this is an outfit from before we left our little town, obviously before the new big city hair. Glad I had it on hand as today I'm in t-shirt and shorts that I may or may not have slept in, not quite blog worthy.

Am I alone in this or did you used to pine over new loafers for school? Just me, eh? I loved a new pair of loafers. There was just something about going into third grade that made me want to be an 80 year old man. While these are a much hipper version, I'm getting a little nostalic for my annual pair of loafers. Except it's 15 years later and I'm not pairing them with colored tube socks. Yet.