Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

And for my last trick...

12.30.11a
12.30.11b
12.30.11c
12.30.11d
{Similar Scarf, Similar Blouse, Similar PantsWedges, Glasses c/o Bonlook}

This is my last outfit post of the year. When I first wrote that sentence I forgot 'of the year'. That would have been a dramatic way to send that message, no? I've never been good with goodbyes, but that would have been the worst goodbye in history.

I hope high water pants come into trend next year. Even if they don't, I'll probably still sport my short pants with pride. I would just like to point out that yes, one leg is longer than the other. Don't be jealous of my short pants and uneven legs. We've all got to have something to brag about. 

Thanks for sticking with me this year, friends. Here's to 2012, the year of short pants.