Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Payless Style Event

It's rainy and cold here and the chance of me getting in a cute outfit today are slim. In fact, I am currently dressed like Juno, so outfit pictures might not happen today. Since today is less than glamourous, I thought I'd share some photos from last week when I jumped over to New York to attend the Payless Style Event with a few other bloggers. And by share some that just means just get ready for what will feel like a scrapbook from summer camp by a 7th grader. 

Because Payless works with designers, we got to meet a few of them as well as see the Payless Design studio. The first night we met Christian Siriano and I realized in the first 5 minutes that I am not to speak to celebrities, so I simply smiled and took creepy instagram photos of him. 

 (Photos by Andrea)

The next day we headed to Lela Rose's house where she made muffins for us and then she took us into her closet. In that order.
(Photos by Andrea)

Then we headed to the Payless Design studio to swap clothes and style each other up with Patricia Field, former stylist for Sex and The City. Which if you think about it, I'm only 1 degree away from Carrie Bradshaw now. 

{Payless photos by Don Bowers/Getty Images}
(Thanks to Andrea for the outfit photo.)

Thank you to Payless for the event, to Stumptown for having the most delicious coffee in the world and to the airlines for showing 'Crazy Stupid Love' on the plane. Ok. I'm done.