Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Leather and Lace

12.9.12a
12.9.12b
12.9.12c
12.9.12d
12.9.12e
{JacketSimilar Skirt, Shoes, Clutch}

I tried to get all Alexa Chung on my hair today -- you know, flawless but carefree? Well let me tell you something. Flawless and carefree takes longer than average and uptight. I ended up actually stripping down to my underwear this morning after getting dressed because I was so angry at my hair. Granted, this is not a normal reaction to a bad hair day, but it happened. I considered re-showering and doing my hair like normal because effortless was not working for me. Who knew natural took so much effort? Also, who knew I took to streaking when I got angry?

Last time I wore this skirt was about forever ago. About time I broke it out again, yes?