Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

All That Glitters

6.2.11c
6.2.11b
6.2.11e
6.2.11a
6.2.11d
{Shop: Dress, Wedges}

I had little hope for this dress when I bought it. That sounds bad but it's true. The top is a bit too drapey for what God has blessed me with and it is as sheer as the sun is bright. But it was $20 and it was olive green. Two things that I have trouble saying no to. (If it would have been handed to me by toddler twins in matching outfits, I would have bought 5 of them.) But I've been pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. I love when this happens. 

I can also say the same for this belt that I purchased for $4, which was a bit of a splurge for a thrifted belt. But you guys, this belt has sequins AND velcro. If that doesn't spell out high fashion, I don't know what does. 

PS -- My nail polish is Revlon Top Speed in #405 Peachy.