Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Short Cuts


8.29.11a
8.29.11b
8.29.11c
8.29.11d
{Shop: Similar Shirt, Similar Wedges}

Say goodbye to the tresses, my friends. I've got an appointment at lunch to get a haircut. I haven't decide which Olivia I'm going with yet (1 or 2). We'll see if I'm brave enough to go with the short cut. I had to explain to Bryan the other day why I had so many photos of girls saved to my computer. "I just really like their hair, ok?" He didn't say anything. Just slowly backed away. I guess 30 photos of the Olsen twins and Olivia Palermo is overload...but is it? I've never shown him my collection of Kate Middleton outfit photos. That would really scare him. 

Gingham always makes me feel a little bit country. I also realized my skirt is John Deere green.  Farmer chic it is.