Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Technical Difficulties






Today my internet broke. I can not even explain it, friends. It seemingly should work, but it does not. I kick and shake our modem and router and nothing is working. I'm pretty sure our internet is on strike. Thankfully we have a sketchy neighborhood coffee shop that has free wi-fi. Sketchy as in some guy just offered to sell me a bootleg version of iWork for 'half off.' The guy spoke in a low voice and barely showed me the cd. I half expected him to show me his collection of watches for sale inside of his jacket. I am in the market for a watch, so maybe I'll just ask.

So far my computer and my internet has broke this week alone. If my cell phone dies, I'm going to take that as a sign that I need a new profession. Or maybe I just need to upgrade my electronics. Windows 97 is still legit, right?