Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Skirt is Red (and other obvious truths)

1.14.10a
1.14.10d
1.14.10c
1.14.10b
1.14.10e


My skirt is red and not hot pink.
It is cold outside.
This coat puts me one inch closer to having a full-on lunatic obsession with Kate Middleton.
I should have worn my tall boots. Now I know.
It's Friday.
Tomorrow we are celebrating our 3 year anniversary in the city.
That's right, I said the city like a true small town girl.
Fingers crossed he takes me to Cracker Barrel.
Sometimes it's easier to list out random thoughts than write out a whole post of random thoughts.
A lot less work actually. This might just change everything.
I might create a website where people just write short sentences of random thoughts.
I know, I'll call it Twitter.
I'm going to be a millionaire.