Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New Favorites


I've worn this outfit pretty much every weekend of the 30 for 30 but we just took photos of it this weekend. I don't know why but I tend to repeat outfits more in the summer, I find a favorite and don't want to take it off. I think it's just the laid-back feeling of summer, or the fact that I hate doing laundry, but either way I like it. 

So this post brings you a new favorite outfit AND a new favorite wall to pose by. I mean this wall is a style bloggers dream -- an upside down 8 ball and outfit complementing wall colors? I hit the jack pot on this one. Too bad I live about 400 miles away from this little gem. But if you think that's going to stop me, well then you're right. I can't drive everyday to take photos by this wall. That would get in the way of my Pinterest time.