Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blush

7.28.11a
7.28.11b
7.28.11c
7.28.11d
{Shop: Blouse, Similar Shorts, Similar Wedges}

Two things are working against me today: my computer might be possessed (the cursor is going crazy and it deletes my words as I write them. Dang. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, please tell me the only solution was not to buy a new computer.) And I have a slight case of writer's block. (No worries, I'll take two glasses of wine and try again tomorrow.) Of course this is only worsened by the fact that I write a sentence and my computer deletes for me. I don't know maybe that's not a bad thing, that last sentence wasn't even that great. Nor was that one. Gosh, it's like having a built-in editor....that absolutely hates everything I write. 

So I'll make this quick: it's Friday. Can I get a collective sigh of relief?