Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Laid Back Weekend

7.24.11b
7.24.11a
7.24.11c
7.24.11d
{Shop: Tank, Skirt, Similar Shoes, Watch (c/o Fossil), Purse}

This weekend we decided to take a road trip and be hot somewhere else in Texas. 100+ degrees is always more fun when you aren't at home, right? 

Now I may be 26 years old (is that okay to share on the internet? did you want my address too?) but going home to see my parents never gets old. I never mind the 5 hour road trip to go see my momma. Plus she likes to hem crazy grandma pants I thrift so that they fit me perfectly. And she likes frozen yogurt. Those are my two requirements of a best friend: a talent for sewing and a penchant for fro-yo.

In fact, I've always been a fan of my mom. This video is just a glimpse of what my high school years may or may not have looked like, even if she didn't want to go to the prom with me.