Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Honey, I Shrunk This Dress

7.5.11a
7.5.11c
7.5.11b
7.5.11d
{Shop: Cardigan, Heels, Similar Purse}

I'm pretty sure that I shrunk this dress. This is why I don't do laundry -- I hurt, not help. Sure everything looks clean, but it's also two inches shorter than when it was dirty. I should have just left it alone. Granted I read the tag after I pulled it out from the dryer and it said "do not dry...or else." I wish they would have said "...or else it will shrink and you will look skanky." But I've come to realize that I can't get everything I want, even if it is explicit instructions with color, comic-style photos on a laundry tag. 

How was everyone's weekend? Explosive? A blast? See what I did there with the fireworks tie in? You guys are quick, I tell ya.