Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fifth of May

5.5.11a
5.5.11b
5.5.11d
5.5.11c
5.5.11e


Today is Cinco de Mayo. One of my favorite holidays to celebrate. (Megan Nielsen, if you are reading this I hope by now you've wikipedia'd 'Cinco de Mayo'.). I don't know why but it is. Maybe because margaritas and fajitas are involved (also my two favorite food-beverage rhyming pair). Maybe because I don't owe anyone a present. Maybe because I can walk around all day with my maracas and no one gives me trouble for once. 

Today we snapped a few photos at the park, where a field trip was taking place. You can't see them but there were hundreds of little faces snacking up on lunch. Didn't they know we had a photo shoot? Kids are just so selfish these days. I offered to give an impromptu career day talk on being a style blogger, but the kids declined.  I bet they all want to be doctors and lawyers. Sigh.


PS -- The bracelet is from Charming Charlie's, lots of locations but no online store : ( 
PPS -- I'm not really sad, I just like to use emoticons whenever possible :)