Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

almost there

4.16.10words
4.16.10
4.16.10
4.16.10
4.16.10
4.16.10
Just a quick post tonight. Thank you guys for your encouragement yesterday! Even my husband woke me up this morning saying "you're halfway through!" Woohoo! One would think that I took a vow of silence the way I talk about this project. My husband asked if that was next. Smart ass.

We are watching "An Education" and it's a beautiful movie. I feel like I should have been born in that era, such beautiful clothes came from the 50s and the 60s. If you haven't seen this movie, I suggest you rent it right now. Like right now. Finish reading my blog post of course and then leave a comment but then go rent it immediately.

We're making a quick trip to Austin to visit a few friends this weekend. I'll be posting to keep up with my challenge. See you then. (I'll be quizing you on the movie by the way.)