Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

On The Prowl

4.7.10words
4.7.10
4.7.10
4.7.10
4.7.10
4.7.10
I hope that from my emo-girl post yesterday you didn't hear me say that I hated taking pictures everyday. It's actually the best part of my day and the one that I look forward to the most. But that day's shoot just so happened to be doomed. Even if I would have been taking outfit pictures at Disney World, I would have been in a foul mood. Unless Mickey would have been in the picture with me. That would have made things better. (Note to self: Get husband Mickey Mouse suit ASAP.)

You guys, I have a secret. Sometimes I don't wash my hair on Wednesdays. And that's why I wear my hair in a beloved little bun. This normally happens because by Wednesday my positivity from the last weekend has faded and I've lost all hope and sight of the coming weekend, so I literally give up. I tell myself that if I stay in bed ten more minutes, everything will be fine. Ten minutes in bed means it's bun time, so there you have it. My deep burning secret. Oh and I sucked my thumb till I was 13. Judge me, my teeth turned out fine.

So this 30 day challenge is working like a charm. I am not shopping (yay!) and I am totally coveting everything else that is hanging in my closet that I can't wear. I found some pants that I'd been looking for the other day and you would have thought that they were an ex-boyfriend. I stared at them from across the room because I knew that if I got any closer I would have put them on and worn them to work. Then I kept texting them asking them to take me back, using cheesy lines like "It's been too long..." Bryan finally put the pants in his closet. It's better this way.

My cardigan makes me feel like a cougar mom for some reason. I got it at Old Navy years ago (and I mean years -- 2004, perhaps?). It's gone through many stages of my life. I actually think she prefers this stage the best. Before I paired her with my college t-shirts and jeans, now she gets a flower pinned to her and a silk shirt underneath. I know how to treat my cardigans right. (Never mind that hole on the sleeve...)