Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

fake shopping is better than no shopping at all

week3
Here are my outfits from the week which means -- I'm halfway there. My husband bought me a cute little hat from Target for being halfway done with my project and probably to say thank you for not spending his whole paycheck this time around.

Guess what? I walked into Zara and Madewell today and walked out empty-handed and completely unsatisfied. Why would I put myself in this situation, you ask? Because my husband was pre-occupied with iPads at the moment and had let loose on my leash and I wandered off. I did however spend $300 in imaginary money and bought a size smaller in my imaginary clothes. Then everyone applauded me as I rode off into the clouds on a unicorn waving goodbye to them while iPads were raining from the sky.

On that note, I better go drug test myself and get ready for bed. How was everyone's weekend?