Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Growing Pains

4.12.10words
4.12.10
4.12.10
4.12.10
4.12.10
4.12.10close
4.12.10
I present to you outfit number 10. Which means that I'm 1/3 of the way through with my project. Not a penny spent, mind you. This is not the first time I've taken a vow of non-shopping and seemingly how we don't have an endless supply of cash, it won't be the last. It's actually not as painful as my husband had hoped, but these sales (as seen here, here and here) have been making it hard.

Of course the lack of plastic in my wallet helps. You can't spend what you don't have. Rather, you can't spend what you owe the government.

I woke up feeling like an adult today. This normally does not happen. I usually wake up feeling like a confused 16 year old, pissed that I have to do anything besides play The Sims in my basement all day (true story). But this weekend we cleaned out our garage and closets and got all kinds of organized. As a naturally disgusting and horribly messy person, I never knew getting organized could be this grand. But waking up in the morning and not stepping on a pair of heels and actually having a clean mug for coffee felt good. I think that I'll choose to be an adult again tomorrow. One day I might even buy a house and have children. Well, maybe. I'll stick with the clean dishes and organized closet for now.