Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

desperate housewife

4.28.10words
4.28.10
4.28.10
4.28.10
4.28.10
4.28.10
4.28.10
I talked to my mom today. She said that she almost named me "Weekendi". See? Things could have been much worse. She also told me I was born with an extra thumb. But I couldn't find any scars so I think she just threw that in for good measure.

So I tricked you guys. You thought that my black pants were jeans the last time I wore them, but they aren't. They are basically really thick tights that are sturdy enough to wear as pants but too expensive to sleep in. (Did I just use the word sturdy to describe something in my wardrobe?) Anyways, I was channeling a little bit of 50s housewife for this look. Slutty 50s housewife -- did you see that tummy peeking out? Scandalous.

In other news, we leave for Seattle in 1 week. Thank you all for the wonderful tips!! I don't know if we saved up enough money for all of the restaurants you listed, but I've got an empty credit card and some elastic waist pants that I'll be wearing for the duration of the trip. You know what they say...when in Rome (or Seattle) wear loose pants. That way you can eat more.