Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

from day to date

4.23.10words
4.23.10
4.23.10
4.23.10

Since I am so very behind on my 30 for 30 I thought that I'd do a day to night combo outfit and take out two birds with one stone. Personally I wanted to get it done within 30 days and I'm about 5 days behind...which is normal for me honestly. In fact, I woke up surprised today was Saturday and not Monday. Anyways, this is my day outfit.

I took a turn for the dude on this outfit. Definitely menswear inspired with the khaki's and brogues. My husband pointed out that a dude would never wear a floral tank but my oversized polo and sports coat wasn't in my 30 for 30 challenge, so instead of straight up menswear, I was just merely inspired.

I bet you are dying to know what I wore for night, aren't you? I bet you already scrolled down and peeked didn't you? You nasty little scoundrel, you.

This is my date night look. (Same top, different bottom.)

4.23.10bwords
4.23.10b
4.23.10b
4.23.10b

I know this doesn't look like night, and that's because it isn't. It's more of early evening. But from "day to early evening" just doesn't roll of the tongue quite right.

We traveled over to a little town not too far away and found the cutest little wine bar. Complete with a waiter that introduced himself as "Uncle Danny" and a guitar player who needed tips for his "wife that has two babies inside of her right now." If that doesn't speak classy to you, then I don't know why you are here.

And then I took Bryan's senior portrait. We are all so proud of him for graduating, albeit 7 years too late.

4.23.10