Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

sisterhood of the traveling trench

4.22.10blog
4.22.10
4.22.10

(And then it started raining. So we ran inside the parking garage.)

4.22.10
4.22.10
4.22.10
4.22.10
4.22.10
I had a lot of things working against me today. First off I changed outfits 5 times. Five times! That is certainly unreasonable for anyone and especially a girl with only a handful of things to choose from. And that doesn't count the different variations of belts, jewelry and shoes. Nor does it count the times that I yelled "I give up." and threw myself down on the bed claiming I wasn't going to school today, mom. Now get me a waffle. My husband assured me I was no longer 16 and for the last time he wasn't my mother. I got my own waffle this morning, if you wondered.

And then, as nature would have it, an ungodly amount of fog and mist forced my hair to surrender to it's natural state of sad and stringy. My noodle hair didn't stand a chance so the half Minnie Mouse/half jenloveskev-inspired head scarf was the only option I had. Need I remind you, this was all before 9 am.

I left my trench coat at our friend's house this weekend in Austin. She graciously mailed it back to me, as she knew that I had limited choices. Her kindness means only one thing: She doesn't know that I'm a solid cheat and that I would have totally used that for leverage to wear another jacket. And she sent it priority mail. Now that's a true friend.

So we leave for vacation in two weeks! We are heading up north to Seattle to visit friends and see the city for the first time. We are so excited! If you have any suggestions of places to go, see, or eat at -- please share! We're up for anything. And I do mean anything.*

*And by anything, I mean stay all day at H&M.