Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

everyday is career day

4.6.10number
4.6.10
4.6.10
4.6.10
4.6.10
4.6.10

To my 3rd grade teacher, who laughed at me on career day when I dressed up as a model:
You were so right. When I dressed up as a model on career day, you scolded me saying that "modeling isn't a real career" and then asked why I didn't dress up like a doctor or lawyer like the rest of the kids. Well, Mrs. Partain, do you know why I didn't want to be a doctor or a lawyer? Because it was hard to find a kid-sized pant suit and briefcase at the time and doctor scrubs are hard to come by. Also, my mother forgot that it was career day so she slapped some baby prostitute make-up on me, handed me a Caboodle, said "You're a model!!" and pushed me out the door. Mrs. Partain, if you are out there and you have the internet and you still hate baby girl models/prostitutes, this is for you. Thank you for teaching me that no matter what your career choice, it just matters what you wear.