Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

over the weekend

4.11.10words
4.11.10
4.11.10
4.11.10
4.11.10
4.11.10
You guys I got so excited about my outfit yesterday that I totally forgot about this outfit from this weekend's date night. When I opened up my computer, these pictures were just sitting there asking if they were chopped liver. I assured them they were not and here we are. So how long before you guys leave me citing that my personification of inanimate objects got annoying? Well, till then my closet says hello.

You know what's fun? Dressing up for date night even though you have nowhere special to go. Well we went to Chili's and Blockbuster, so I guess we had somewhere to go. Chili's was probably the most popular place in town on Sunday. We definitely felt like socialites, let me tell you. We had to fight through the paparazzi just to get to our booth. My wrist was so tired from signing autographs and handing out head shots. Just kidding. There were like 15 people in the whole place and we got the one-over and a few eye brow raises since we weren't wearing Dallas Cowboy jerseys and cut off shorts. No waves, no pics, no autographs. But we did get carded and asked if the dinner would be together or separate. A question we've been plagued with since the dawn of our relationship. (We pay together, by the way.)

It's still fun though -- dressing up for no reason. In fact, one time my husband and I were at lunch when someone asked what we were so dressed up for. "You guys headed to a funeral?" We said "close, just heading back to work."

Oh and if you were wondering, here are the first 10 outfits from my 30 for 30 project. So far, so good. Here's to the next ten...and the next.
sofar