Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Google me

Just as I like to place my name in words (weekendi, for example) I also like to find compliments in places that I shouldn't. Like search term results that lead people to my blog. (My vanity can not be limited to just imaginary vocabulary.)

I would like to take the time to say thank you to Google for categorizing me under the search term "pretty stylish girls". By far the nicest compliment I've ever recieved from a computer and/or robot. I would also like to say thanks for sending people to my blog when they search for:

"oh i forgot"
"most likely to succeed"
"wearing the same outfit everyday"

and my personal favorite...

"how to make ice kendi"

How to make ice, you ask? Well my friend, you freeze water, very carefully. Once you have mastered this skill, I will teach you about the art of popsicles. All in good time, young grasshopper, all in good time. Or perhaps you wanted to know how to make an ice kendi sculpture? That is another day and another post.

Now, what was I talking about? Oh yes, would you like to see what I wore today? Of course you do. Why else would you be here...well, besides to learn how to make ice.

4.26.10
4.26.10
4.26.10
4.26.10
4.26.10
4.26.10
We literally waited until the last possible minute to take photos and had to end up using a flash. So if you were wondering if I greased up my legs for this photo shoot, I did not. They are just really that white and reflective of light. Jealous?

Only 5 more outfits to go. Thank goodness I didn't do 31 for 31, else my brain my have exploded.