Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

damsel in this dress

I am somehow still sick. I went into work today and made it to lunch. All someone said to me was "Are you contagious?" Not quite sympathy but I'll take it. In the meantime, my left ear has decided to quit working. So talk into my good ear, k?

Thankfully I've had a few things to keep me busy at home. The Travel Channel, fake online shopping and playing around with this little number:

dress front and back

Cassidy, a sweet reader, sent me her dilemma: how should she wear this dress? This is a classic case of 'loved it in the store, now what?' syndrome. She liked the dress but just wasn't sure of what color tights, shoes and accessories would work. And since I've been doing nothing but eating soup, stalking people on facebook and watching Tyra, I decided to move some things around in my busy daytime TV schedule and help her out. Since her dress was from Forever21, I decided to stick with that store and created outfits solely from F21.

Option 1 -- Night Out:
dress option 1

Option 2 -- Date Night:


dress option 2

Option 3: Day Tripping

dress option 4

Option 4: Working Girl
dress option 3

Hopefully this will help you find some ways to wear our new dress. Of course the best way to find options (besides emailing me...) is to try, try and try again. You are bound to find some way to wear it. And if that doesn't work, you can always just send your brand new purchases to me and I'll wear them for you. Let me know and I'd be more than happy to send you my address.

P.S. I signed up for Formspring. Ask me anything. And I mean anything. (Okay not anything, I have my standards.)