Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

this old house

3.4.10
3.4.10
3.4.10
3.4.10
3.4.10

Friends -- thank you for answering all of life's greatest questions for me. I will take all of your suggestions, put them in a hat and draw one for each question. I'll let you know the outcome.

I felt very Stevie Nicks today. With my loose dress and long cardigan, side braid. I even smoked a few cigarettes and hummed "Landslide" all day. Bryan said he didn't get the Stevie Nicks reference. I looked more like crazy art teacher. (Yes, but the cool art teacher who smokes with her kids and gives them all A's, right?) Anyways, I got these new flower tights a few weekends back at Anthropologie. I got some other ones on sale and threw these in before the husband could see that they weren't on sale. Sneaky huh? And that's what makes a successful marriage, my friends -- secrets. Secrets and lies, especially when it comes to money. What daddy doesn't know can't hurt him.

Anyways, back to feeling good about myself today. Well until someone told me my tights were "funny." To which I replied, "Yes, hilarious aren't they? They're headlining at the comedy club this weekend, you should go check them out." Of course, before I gave my sarcastic remark I checked to see which tights I was wearing. I wasn't wearing my Dilbert themed tights, so I still don't know what's so funny about flowers.

Weekend plans, anyone? Husband and I will be going on a road trip to see some friends. Only packing a bag and 8 hours of work are standing between me and my fun weekend. Can not wait.

(Oh and if you are wondering, this isn't our house. It's abandoned as far as we know so we decided to take some pictures in front of it. In fact when we first moved here, Bryan blindfolded me and told me that he had a surprise for me. He stood me in front of it and said, "I bought you this house." I was so surprised/ecstatic/elated -- until he took off my blindfold. Needless to say, he didn't get a birthday present that year.)