Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

here comes the sun

3.2.10blog
3.2.10
3.2.10
3.2.10
3.2.10
3.2.10


Today was a much better day. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but quickly rolled over to the right side. Thank you all for your nice words and understanding that emotional eating is in fact a form of therapy. Also, thank you for not calling me fatty to my face. I always prefer insults said behind my back.

Isn't my dress precious? I can say that and still remain humble because I didn't make it, I merely bought it. I got this little number at Target the other night for $20, but it totally feels like it could be from Urban or Anthropologie. Yes, my friends it's another faux-thropologie purchase. And yes this is the same cardigan from Sunday. I may or may not have washed this before wearing it again. I'll never tell.

I had a reader, Liz, who emailed me asking my advice on what color schemes I would suggest to wear with brown boots, like my Steve Madden ones here. I emailed her back and told her to stick with neutrals or darker colors like navy, grey, brown, etc. And here I am in purple tights. Liz -- I'm a liar at my best and a lush at my worst. I just can't help myself -- I love colored tights. (Jentine, don't hate me.)

Oh and the previously mentioned adult sized tutu that makes grey skies turn blue? It's from Forever21 and it can be found here. Good luck with finding an eager 8-year old little girl who wants to sell you hope and a box of thin mints. They are so hard to come by these days.

*Check out a photoshoot of a photoshoot (confusing, right?) of my husband shooting one of my daily outfits on my friend Nathan's blog. If you live in Austin and need a photographer, he is amazing and comes highly-recommended!