Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

a walk in the park

3.18.10blog
3.18.10
3.18.10
3.18.10
3.18.10
3.18.10

You guys I'm having major writer's block. I have no idea what to write about. I've been staring at my computer through two episodes of Lost and The Office and nothing. I've got nothing. I knew this day would come. And when it did I knew that I would need a back up plan. So I put all sorts of topics into a hat so that I could draw a topic and write about it. So, here goes. I'm drawing out a topic. Drumroll please. And the topic to write about is... what I wore today. How appropriate.

Remember that blue plaid shirt that I had to fight for from American Eagle? Well I picked up this pretty little dress there as well. I didn't have to punch anyone as the only sizes left in this dress were not pre-teen or hot cougar mom friendly. But they were Kendi friendly so score for being larger than a 14 year old. I knew these hips would come in handy one day. (I think I just heard my mother-in-law say that they are for birthing babies, too.) I fell in love with the print of this dress and the nice springy colors. It is just perfect for a day like today. I believe it got up to 72 degrees here. Spring is here and I couldn't be happier.

I wore a blazer over this to work today, if you were wondering. If you weren't, then I guess that was an information overload for you and I apologize. I also forgot to brush my teeth today and I didn't wash my hair. Still a TMI? Geez, you all are hard to please.