Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

moving day

3.23.10blog
3.23.10
3.23.10
3.23.10
3.23.10
3.23.10
Good news my friends -- I upgraded to a real office today at work. I reside in a cubicle no longer. I now have 4 walls and a door instead of 3 partitions and an opening. And now I have a window. I know this seems like lame news but this is my first real office. You know what they say, every time a young girl gets an office, Donald Trump gets a new wig. Or something like that.

So not only did I get a new office at work today, I also moved my old office in its entirety to my new one. I was unaware of this move when I got dressed, so my outfit wasn't exactly conducive to this type of labor. Had I known that the move was today I certainly wouldn't have adorned myself in my favorite skirt and a heavy necklace, but they held up pretty well during the move. I also don't know how many people I flashed today, but some things are just better left unknown.

The shoes I wore today are from 1999*. That's right, eleven years old. I think that I got my $19.99 worth, no? I'm a big fan of cheap shoes. Mainly because I can't afford anything expensive but I have shoes from Payless and Target that have lasted forever. I also enjoy Steve Madden shoes when they go on sale. Well, I take that back. I would enjoy them full price too if someone gave them to me. I do not place judgement on full-priced gifts. But I do on sale-priced gifts. (You know who you are...)


*I think that's right.